Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Is it here, yet?

Postby Daddy Mc » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:57 pm

Is tomorrow our PPL cd lucky day ?
Daddy Mc
Daddy Mc

Re: Is it here, yet?

Postby billyJvoltare » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:00 am

Daddy Mc wrote:Is tomorrow our PPL cd lucky day ?
Daddy Mc

I'm also very anxious. Tom, what's the latest? Folks who went to the Seven Springs show have their copy and the rave reviews are just making this harder!

Even if it's not ready yet, how about some advanced notice or updated release dates on the website? Strange that there isn't a single mention of it on any other page other than here on the forum.
billyJvoltare

Postby Proud1 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:30 am

Yes we're all chomping at the bit in anticipation.
Proud1

Postby AndyAnderson » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:55 pm

Is tommorrow the day? Bainbridge transplant to sw fl. is waiting hellooo to Jimmy C.
AndyAnderson

Postby Tom » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:43 am

Hello prairiedogs,

I'm sorry the updates and info and have not been at their usual pace. Unfortunately I've had to deal with an extremely difficult personal situation which has prevented me from obtaining and relaying the needed info to you.

Hopefully I will have something for you shortly re: the CD as well as a few other things. You are not forgotten gang, please bear with me. Thank you so much. Please continue to check the board and thanks for making it the terrific place it is

Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby billyJvoltare » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:46 am

Tom wrote:Hello prairiedogs,

I'm sorry the updates and info and have not been at their usual pace. Unfortunately I've had to deal with an extremely difficult personal situation which has prevented me from obtaining and relaying the needed info to you.

Hopefully I will have something for you shortly re: the CD as well as a few other things. You are not forgotten gang, please bear with me. Thank you so much. Please continue to check the board and thanks for making it the terrific place it is

Tom

Sorry to hear it, Tom...take care of your own first. Hope everything turns out okay.
Thanks for all your efforts! Good luck, and I hope we hear from you soon!
billyJvoltare

Postby Doug » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:32 pm

No problemo, Tom, we're all waiting patiently for the Big Day you announce the album is here! Thanks for the great work you're doing on this site, Tom - it just keeps getting better. Can't wait for an even bigger and better year for PPL in 2006!

:idea: Good Idea Department: Ante up, folks, it's Christmas! What better gift for that gift exchange than PPL's new CD? Or, a stocking stuffer for the teen in your family? Shoot, I plan on buying several copies, just because I know lots of people who may like to have the new CD, but just don't buy things on-line for whatever reason. And since it may be awhile before Mike swings a distribution deal to his liking, ya won't see it in Walmart, etc, anytime real soon. Therefore, as I spread the Good News that PPL has a brand new CD out, I may find a person or two that may like to procure a copy. And whala - I just happen to have bought an extra copy for just such an occurence! I'll probably order 3 or 4 CD's to start with and see what happens. What may happen, is that record shops like Street Beat in Chillicothe, when they hear that there is no distribution deal yet, may purchase some directly from the website and mark them up for resale in their stores. Wonder if Mike has any plans to discount the CD if you order multiple copies? Hint! It would be a nice incentive for retailers and get the buzz going in the shops about PPL's new album!

Anywho, if we could get the new CD in time for Christmas, that would be great. I for one am seriously going to buy extras for gifts, etc. Thanks, again, Tom for the great service you provide here on the website!
Doug

Return to Pure Prairie League