Thanks from Mike's family!

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Thanks from Mike's family!

Postby Voiceman » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:01 am

We in Mike's family want to sincerely thank everyone for all of the great well wishes, thoughts and prayers throughout the last several months. Mike is continueing to recover but some things are easier to get over than others. This recovery process is a journey not a destination and Mike still has some battles ahead of him. We're truly humbled by the incredible outpouring of love from you all and especially our friend Tom for keeping everyone posted. Keep the positive healing vibes heading to the west coast and together we'll get Mike back on stage for good. Hat's off to the band for not missing a beat and for all of their support. We love you all and just wanted to say thanks again!
Mike's brother Pat!!!
Voiceman

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:06 am

The Voiceman cometh !

Hi Pat,

Well this is a great way to start the day !

Thanks for the post, hearing it from you far surpasses anything I could write.

As Pat noted, Mike's recovery is a work in progress. But if the prayers and thoughts of all the prairiedogs out there have anything to do with it, he'll be alright. Mike received literally thousands of get well wishes, and , despite his situation, has seen every single one ! The support of his family during a truly trying situation speaks volumes about all the Reilly's.

Let's continue to keep them in our thoughts and prayers.Yes Pat, we'll get the head prairiedog back on stage. Just make sure the show is in NY, and I have several front row seats !!

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Pearl Snaps » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:35 pm

Tom,
If I'm going into territory I shouldn't please tell me, but I was wondering if you could share the nature of Mike's illness.
Pearl Snaps

Postby Blairsboy » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:06 pm

It's cronic meanness, that's all.
Blairsboy

Postby Tom » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:25 am

He's got Pure Prairie League fever,
hotter than a pepper sprout
He's been running with a fever
ever since The League came out

Not to mention the incident at Hamden Ct, July 15th, 2005:

Craig: "and now the bass player, Mr Michael Reilly. Mike's been releasing his innermost feelings on this tour."

Mike: "After that early bird special at the Hamden Town diner, I may very well release my innermost feelings. Oooh, man !"

It's Thanksgiving Day. Let's all give thanks there wasn't a White Castle nearby.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League