All In Good Time: increased distribution

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

All In Good Time: increased distribution

Postby Tom » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:46 am

I'm happy to say that All In Good Time is scheduled to be available on June 27 on many internet sites we are all familiar with, such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Artist Direct, CD Universe etc. Even CMT is in on the act.

Of course this is the direct result of it's success;the CD has been doing very well since it's release and is still generating a buzz, still picking up steam as various publications and stations have gotten on board. The loyal prairiedogs have spread the word !

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby veetel » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:12 pm

I got mine in Virgin Records in Phoenix. It was the last one too.
Keep your powder dry and your eyes on the horizon.
veetel

Postby fanzine » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:04 am

I saw a copy at Borders in Columbus, Ohio. As Gene Clark might say, "Full Circle".
fanzine

Postby LJDJShow » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:48 pm

All In Good Time is now listed on Best Buy website.
Just go on their website and search under Pure Prairie League music.
LJDJShow

Postby Tom » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:20 pm

It seems to be popping up all over.

Craig cracked a good joke about it. I guess he was referring to the fact that the CD came out on this site, then just recently in wider distribution. He said " This song is from our new CD which wasn't so much released as much as it escaped."

Take care,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby poe boy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:27 am

saw the 8/5 show at Rams Head... 1st show started late, but was amazing... I bought Bustin Out in '76... to finally see live and 10 feet away was truly an experiance that will never be forgotten...

TOM,
is there an updated "Bustin Out" cd being released... On amazon.com, there is one listed to be released on 8/10/06...what is that all about???
poe boy

Postby Proud1 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:44 pm

Pleased to say i'ts finally reached UK shops....well one at least. Track records of york are listing it in their ad in the Country music people magazine. So hopefully it will have reached other shops as well. Really hope it sells well in the UK, then just maybe they might be tempted to tour over here. My greatest wish is to see craig and the band playing live, with a fully fit Mike of course. One lives in hope.
Proud1

Postby Tom » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:38 pm

Hi gang,

Nice to see some more new members, poe boy and veetal, glad to have you here.

poe boy, sounds like you had a great time, just like we did the night before in NYC, these guys really are smokin' ! Nothing like the first time, right !

Proud One, ( hi Roger), never give up that hope ! Who knows ?There's a whole load of fans here seeing Craig for the first time, many more thrilled that PPL is back again with some great new music. I'm sure many of them at some point were only dreaming of this, but here we are. Hey, you did have Mike Connor and Mike Reilly tour England around '70, except they were members of The Lee Riders. All in Good Time, Roger, you never know.
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League