The Singers

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

The Singers

Postby LJDJShow » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:40 pm

I Think It Is A Great Asset To Any Group To Have Four People In The Group That Can Sing Lead On A Song.
I'm Sure Craig Don't Mind It At All Because I Feel Pretty Sure That Just Like Last Week Having Five Nights Straight In A Row And Singing Lead On Seventeen Songs Can Really Kill Your Voice.
Just Ask Curtis He Is The Only Lead Singer In Shenandoah And If He His Sick And Has Vocal Problems It's Gonna Be A Bad Night For The Whole Group.So I Would Say PPL Has The Best Of Four Worlds.
So What Time Does The Bus Leave Ol Blue.
LJDJShow

Re: The Singers

Postby Tom » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:14 am

LJDJShow wrote:I Think It Is A Great Asset To Any Group To Have Four People In The Group That Can Sing Lead On A Song...So I Would Say PPL Has The Best Of Four Worlds.

I revived this post from LJDJ, made just over a year ago.

Looking back on it, and considering the recent events, LJDJ sure looks like some kind of prophet. In recent weeks, Curtis has handled some additional lead vocals and so has Rick. LJDJ, the winner of the prestigious 2005 TWO LANE HIGHWAY award for his travels to PPL shows ( an empty bottle of Booker's presented at a Nashville gin mill by Master of Ceremony Mr. Curtis Wright) couldn't have been more on the money with his observation.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League