3/18 Denver Co Concert: "really great"

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

3/18 Denver Co Concert: "really great"

Postby Tom » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:36 am

I received a quick note from new board member sweetbeviegal who was on the run but was kind enough to drop off a line to let everyone here know what a wonderful time she had at the 3/18/06 Denver Co. show at Red and Jerry's. " Yes it was really great. Pretty good venue too. I hadn't been there before, but sound was good and not so big as to take away from a somewhat intimate feel. I hope they enjoyed playing there and being in the Mile High City, we surely enjoyed them! Poco and PPL is a great combo! "

Thanks again for the note and I'm glad you and your friends had a great evening.
Tom
Site Admin

New Show

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 pm

What no pictures?

The nerve of these people today!

:-}<

Mike
I want my PPL too
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

pics

Postby rfa77 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:46 pm

Check out my concert review with a link for pics. Apologize for the blurriness of some of the pics.
rfa77

Postby Tom » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:02 pm

We had the board set in the disappearing ink mode when rfa77 made his post.

His comments are below. Actually his link and comments were on the Poco board. His comments are below and I downloaded his pics from the site and placed them in the Photos Forum.

Ron, thanks again !

" Did a great job, they were tight. Did their hits, Let Me Love You Tonight, Amie, plus a couple off their new album, "All In Good Time". Mike Reilly was a cutup, as usual. Fats Kaplan did great psg, manodlin, and fiddle work. Enjoyed watching Craig Fuller play, especially watching how he does the intro to Amie.
Tom
Site Admin

Postby rfa77 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:21 pm

Happy to do it, Tom. I gotta tell you, there is something about this board and the people who post here. Just great people.

One of these I can hopefully meet some of you. I really wish I could have stayed and met the guys in the band, too. Might have to leave the wife home to do that. :) She's a big Chris Isaak and Rob Thomas fan.
rfa77

Return to Pure Prairie League