Congratulations Curtis Wright

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Congratulations Curtis Wright

Postby Tom » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Hi gang,

Our old buddy Curtis Wright has recently inked a new staff writer deal and I know you'll all join me in wishing him much success !

Curtis was a major player with PPL since first appearing with them in 2000 and helped add to the band's enormous legacy and the success of ALL IN GOOD TIME.

As many of us know, Curtis regretfully left PPL as the demand for his talent didn't leave him much choice. Since leaving PPL he's recorded and toured with Reba for a few years and has worked with several other country music artists. Recently he's done some work with an up and coming star, Jamey Johnson, recording some vocals on a new CD and single, In Color. You can catch this tune and Curtis on you tube. Also catch it on CMT's 330 sessions ( a live show) where Curtis also appeared awhile back with Ashton Shephard. Curtis may tour next year with Jamey Johnson, we'll see.

As for the songwriting gig, just take a glance at what Curtis has done in the Discography section, it's incredible how many big names hit it big with his songs. Let's look forward to hearing some more top ten hits from Curtis, a great musician, and a great guy.

All the best,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League