Craig Fuller Christmas Present

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Craig Fuller Christmas Present

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Now that I have your attention, I was really hoping for that long awaited solo work from Craig to come to fruition this year so I could get myself one for Christmas.

Craig, we have heard the phrase "All in good time" used before and that other band from the 70's that tried to copy PPL's style waited until "Hell froze over" before they got back together but for those of us from Pike County can't you at least throw us a bone?

:mrgreen:

All I want for Christmas is a Craig solo album!

Thanks, I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming!
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Postby Tom » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi Mike,

Well unfortunately, like I just mentioned to steve the 204th on another thread, I canot bring you tidings of joy, at least in terms of Craig's solo CD. It looks like you'll have to settle for socks, underwear and handkerchiefs.

But hey, I'm sure you can still spin "One To Grow On', where Criag does a rousing rendition of Oh Susannah ! That baby never gets old.

Mike I feel for you , I really do.

All I want for Christmas is The Chillicothe Show, Craig's CD, A PPL DVD, a huge PPL reunion show ( one that I actually will make ) and, well you get the idea.

Mike, you wanted a bone. I have a feeling Santa may deliver a bone to you real soon. Hopefully it will alleviate the trembling and salivating. In the meantime, please steer clear of anything that says ALPO on it.

Merry Christmas,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Tom You Are The Man!

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 am

Prairie Dogs:

I will not go into great detail but just say "Tom You Are The Man!"

I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but it has been a whirlwind since I got home and found a package from Santa waiting for me.

I spent 5 days in the hallowed ground of Waverly, Ohio and Pike County and I swear you can still feel the vibrations of the early days of Craig and John David and Coffey and Tommy McGrail and Terry Shea, and on and on!

In addition just before the holidays we found out hurricane Ike did some enourmous damage we hadn't previously noticed until some leaks occurred and we sent the insurance guy onto the roof to the tune of $20K.

Then I woke up to find my laptop experiencing the "Blue Screeon of Death" one morning with none of my repair efforts making any difference. I even went into the BIOS and it said the HD failed so I ordered a new one but after loading 54% of the OS it just died. Oh well it makes a terrific paperweight!

Then to make matters worse I went upstairs and within minutes of signing on, the PC was dead never to return, so I am currently in the market to replace both a dead Lappy and a dead PC.

Anybody wish to make any reccomendations? (maybe this should be under its own topic) :-}<

Well, all in all at least Santa Tommy helped make this a memorable Christmas after all. so my brother from a different mother I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you and your family had a Happy, Healthy and most importantly a Safe Holiday Season!

Thanks and belated holiday wishes to all Prairie Dogs worldwide!

Mike
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 am

PS Tommy I was fortunate enough to pick up a copy of the CD with "Oh Susannah" on it! Just stumbled upon it one day on the WWW and they were gracious enough to furnish me a copy

Mrs. Fuller's little boy never ceases to amaze me.

:-}<

Mike
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Return to Pure Prairie League