Summer 2008

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Summer 2008

Postby prairiedog » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:58 am

Hey Prairiedogs !!
Just a note to let you know our Summer is going well. We've played some great places for a lot of terrific folks. All the guys are playing and singing our collective butts off (not bad for a bunch of old farts!) and lovin' it large. We're looking forward to the remaining shows this year, and keeping our eye on the Big 40 next year. Maybe some surprises in store !?!
Treat yourselves and your loved ones well, and come and see us if you can.
With all our best,
Mike Reilly
PrairieDog
prairiedog

Thats a sight for sore eyes!

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Michael "prairiedog" Reilly that message is a sight for sore eyes!

I know I can't wait to see your smilin' butt back on the stage now that you are back.

The only ones happier than us prairiedogs are you wife and family, and God has smiled on them and you and we are all grateful.

Welcome back and I look forward to the next 40 years.

Hell come on back to Chillicothe and do another reunion show I'll drive back again whether it takes 5 hours or not. Oh and by the way bring your buddies Craig, and Rick, and Fats and Donnie, and invite George and John David and Coffey and anybody eles you can thank of, the more the merrier.

Thanks again for the greetings!

the old Vice Admiral formerly from Waverly
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Postby jpmagg3 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Couldn'ta said it better, Vice Admiral...another vote for Chillicothe (or anywhere in Ohio for that matter)! Good to hear from you Michael - keep 'em rolling!
jpmagg3

Return to Pure Prairie League