Wildwood

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Wildwood

Postby woogie » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm

I got a dream that I win the Lottery and I get to wildwood to see you guys and Poco at that gig.You never know dreams can come true and if it does I will be on that plane from here in the UK.Just cant get enough of PPL music.Best wishes.
country rock rocks
woogie

Postby Tom » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:02 am

Hi Woogie,

Thanks for stopping in.

I used to dream of hitting the Lotto. Now I'll settle for two numbers and the supplemental. But dreams do come true, no question about it, and yours is a good one.

I've never been there but The Wildwood venue sure likes like an incredible experience. Anyone who can make a show in a setting like that is a very lucky person.

I believe belated birthday greetings are in order Woogie, hope you have many more.

I know there are many prairiedogs across the pond. It's staggering that almost 40 years later we never stopped listening, and continue to look for more. The guys who graced PPL throughout the years should take enormous pride in a legacy that, amazingly, continues to grow. Their latest effort, All In Good Time , continues to reach old and new prairiedogs and has been a huge success by any measuring stick you care to use. Not too many artists can release something after a 24 year hiatus and not only succeed, but generate the acclaim that All In Good Time received.

You said it best woogie, "just can't get enough of PPL music."

All the best,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Postby woogie » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:02 am

Thanks Tom, had a great birthday.Yep All in good time is one great cd.I play it all the time along with all the other PPL cd's I have. Just great music.Best wishes.Woogie
country rock rocks
woogie

Postby woogie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:09 am

Just getting my daily fix. PLaying All in good time again, and again. It's just one brilliant cd anyone who aint got it, go out and get it you sure wont be disappointed.Best wishes to all PPL fans. :) :)
country rock rocks
woogie

Postby woogie » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 am

Still dreaming, and saying some prayers as well man it's just gotta happen . :)
country rock rocks
woogie

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:40 pm

Woogie:
I wish you could have made the Reunion show in Chillicothe a few years ago, it was truly amazing and I still hope they are able to someday release the rest of the live recordings.
Mike
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Postby woogie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Mike, well anything they do is ok by me.I only got turned on to PPL recently.Man where have I been :) I just love the music.Have been adding to my collection of cd's. I just cant get enough of PPL.Best wishes.I hope to see the guys one day, at a gig with Poco and Firefall, now that is my dream. :)
country rock rocks
woogie

Postby Tom » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:05 pm

woogie wrote:Man where have I been :)

Hi woogie,

I can't help you on that one and won't venture a guess. But it's where you are going now that counts. It appears you have discovered PPL and are now heading in the right direction. Don't look back woogie. I'm excited about your progress and will submit a very positive report.

All the best,
Tom
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League