Singapore prairiedogs

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Singapore prairiedogs

Postby Tom » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:59 am

Hi gang,

Out there we have people who gauge actual sales of Lp's , Cd's etc. I don't know who they are, and I don't feel deprived about it either.

But this group of people recently reported that there has been a spike in PPL sales in Singapore !

I know virtually nothing about Singapore, have never been there , it's not on my list of things to do. I know it has a rather disgusting drink named after it, Singapore Sling, that doesn't mix well with Scotch or beer.

But apparently Singapore does have something some very good taste in music.

Why the surge ? Who knows. Beats me.

I just thought you needed to know this late breaking news so you could have a more enjoyable, relaxing holiday season and not sit around worrying how PPL sales were doing in Singapore.

Have a good one,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Postby billyJvoltare » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:44 pm

Singapore! :shock:
Only the TOP DOG would uncover facts like these.
That would be you, Tom.

Hope you'll keep on enlightening us. And have a very joyful Christmas and Happy New Year in the meantime.

Jim
billyJvoltare

Postby Tom » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:51 pm

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the kind words, most appreciated.

It's like this Jim : Once in awhile we have to step back, and take a good long look at things. We need to strip away, break down all the little and sometimes big things that nag at us, annoy us, or otherwise get in the way of our daily lives. Focus on what's truly important, and don't lose sight of it.

When you do that, take another good long look at see what's left. And what's left ? PPL sales in Singapore. It's a very healthy process.

I hope you have a real good one in 2008 Jim.

All the best,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League