Happy Holidays!!!

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Happy Holidays!!!

Postby Plum Rose » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:52 pm

My wish for all of you this wonderful season is that your lives are filled with the joy of music every single day!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Plum Rose

Postby Tom » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:45 am

Greetings and salutations,

Thank you Plum , and more of the same to you.

I hope all of you prairiedogs have a happy, healthy and wonderful Christmas season. For those prairiedogs on the Two Lane Hgihway, please be careful and have a safe trip.

Best wishes to the band members, who ,once again, have filled us up with yet another year of remarkable times and memories.

May your days be merry and bright. ( I didn't make that up. I heard that somewhere).

I'd like to extend some very special holiday greetings to the ladies who make the whole PPL thing possible: The wives of the band members.

Mike Reilly said in the liner notes of All In Good Time how these ladies make it possible for the band " to act like young fools again." Well , that extends far beyond the band members ! They make it possible for people all over the country to expereince the sheer joy that PPL brings us. While we plan on what show we can attend, these ladies are at home, taking care of their own jobs, their families, the house, and I'm sure getting their hubbies clothes ready for the next show. What they sacrifice is enormous, and should never be overlooked, no matter how greedy we get when it comes to our beloved PPL concerts ! I'll also include my darlling wife Diane in this noteworthy group. Her support and encouragement of the many PPL endeavors I still pursue keeps me going.

Without them, there is no PPL, it's that simple. We'd be Fiddler's without a roof.

Now I have to pop a few pictures in.

Again, have a great time gang.

Wishing you all the best,
Tom Sheridan

"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Jessie » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:59 pm

Thanks for some very clever photos !!

Merry Christmas to all.

Jessie