Any news on Craig's solo album?

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Any news on Craig's solo album?

Postby Doug » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:19 pm

Hi Tom! Have you heard anything on that solo album Craig has been working on? Someone told me they saw a t-shirt at a PPL concert recently that said something like this "Coming in 2007 : Craig Fuller - "Not Made In China". Have you heard anything?
Doug

Postby Tom » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:35 am

Hi Doug,

I haven't been ignoring this post, I've been waiting for something definitive, but still can't give it.

There's still nothing firm yet, other than Craig's still working on it. As he said " There's still a few months left in 2007." I guess we'll have to continue to monitor the progress. He's still hopeful 2007 will be the year. But remember Doug, we are dealing with a man who responded to an interviewer's question " What made you decide to come back to music ? " with an answer " I wanted to show the kids I could do more than make peanut butter sandwiches."

I am going out on a limb with this prediction: The Craig Fuller CD will be released before Charles Manson.

Craig hasn't yet started making TShirts which read: Coming Soon in 2008 : Craig Fuller's 2007 notmadeinchina.

Let's hope 2007 is the year! If I get anything concrete, I'll post it.

Doug, hopefully you got my PM awhile ago.

All the best,
Tom
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League