Mike Reilly's Doing Well

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Mike Reilly's Doing Well

Postby Tom » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:03 am

Quite a few prairiedogs have been asking for updates on Mike. Well, we always have him on our mind, when you think Pure Prairie, you think Mike Reilly.

I'm very happy to say the latest word I have is that Mike is continuing to improve, he's feeling much better and continues to worrk hard on his recovery.

As some already may know, Mike popped in to two shows at the end of May in Va. The first night he played a few tunes and the second night I believe he took the stage for the entire show. That certainly is extremely encouraging news !!

Of course Mike still is not 100% , but he has come a long way for sure. A few months ago his brother Pat popped in here and descibed Mike's recovery as a journey and that a good way to look at it. But right now the journey has taken the path we all want him on.

As for his return to the stage, all I can say is there there is no specific time, it's strictly based on how he feels. I know Mike has made mention of it at the shows, I'm certain he's got his goals, but lets' take the approach that when it happens, it happens. Because when that time comes, we'll know the head prairiedog will be in best of health and spirits.
And, like every one else, I'm hoping it's soon, and more importantly, hopefully his family will be able to rest easier.

Keep the prayers and good thoughts going gang ! Remember, there's power in the praising prairiedogs.

Have a good one,
Tom Sheridan
Last edited by Tom on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:30 pm

Now that's great news.

Us Dogs from way back love you Mike and we are so happy to hear of your recovery and we wish only the best for you and your family.

Another hick from Pike County, OH
Also another Mike
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Postby billyJvoltare » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:05 am

A belated response...but keep on keepin' on, Mike Reilly. Your fans are surely not forgetting you and I know there are plenty more just waiting to discover the magic you have instilled into Pure Prairie League for three and a half decades.
I very much look forward to seeing Mr. Reilly lead the rest of the League at a show in the near future.
Best wishes and prayers as always, for Mr. Mike Reilly!!!
billyJvoltare

Return to Pure Prairie League