Super Grit Pic

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Super Grit Pic

Postby Blairsboy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:00 am

By the way, for all you trivia buffs:
The tshirt is from G.M. and W. coal mines in Jennerstown, PA. My 3 brothers worked there at the time.
I was probably wearing Texas brand jeans-my 1st wife (can't remember her name) got 'em in Winston-Salem, NC; Dan Post boots or $5/pr. deck shoes (K-mart). Gleem toothpaste (the kind that had the little green specs in it). Probably drinkin' Heineken-though now I prefer Stella Artois. Great beer. Can't find the Gleem anymore.
We had a Siberian Husky named Max, who ran away when we lived in a trailer in Goldsboro, NC. We drove a '72 Impala 4 dr. and I had a '67 Fairlane GT with a 428 that would pass anything but a gas station. Don't have the cars or the dog or the wife or the trailer anymore. I think I may have a pair of them shoes somewhere.
The guitar is one of the first '57 Reissue Strats. TwoTone Sunburst, Maple neck. Circa, 1982. I had 2 of them. Wish I still had the other one. It was Antique White w/maple neck. Ser.# 094. It just had a thing about it. I got it from a Fender Rep. Man, that rascal was light. Don't have either of them anymore. Besides, now, I'm an Ebony Fretboard guy.
(That's why I'm so fast)
Blairsboy

Return to Pure Prairie League