Nashville Benefit

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Nashville Benefit

Postby Blackamp » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:56 pm

Nashville benefit

Can we get info regarding the benefit in Nashville?[/list]
Blackamp

Postby Blairsboy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:03 pm

We have scheduled a benefit concert for Mike Reilly (my brother and 35 year veteran of the band Pure Prairie League) to help offset some of the tremendous medical costs that continue to build up due to complications from his transplant last year and the many surgeries that have followed. The concert will be held in Nashville at the Wildhorse Saloon on February 17th beginning at 5:00 pm and go until 11:00 pm. The bands playing are Pure Prairie League, Poco, Shenandoah, Deborah Allen and Anthony Smith. We also have the help of a dozen or so of Nashville’s “A listâ€
Blairsboy

Postby LJDJShow » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:30 am

Tickets Went on sale this morning 01/20/07 at 10.00am cst. at Ticketmaster.I just got Mine.
LJDJShow

benefit

Postby Rip Lee » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:02 am

Got our ticket this a.m. - looking forward to seeing other fans from this site. will be in the vip area with bells on. sounds like a great evening and hopefully some financial and emotional support for Mike.

See Ya!

Rip Lee
Rip Lee

Postby Tom » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:29 pm

LJDJShow wrote:Tickets Went on sale this morning 01/20/07 at 10.00am cst. at Ticketmaster.I just got Mine.

No surprise at that LJDJ ( last years winner of the prestigious Two Lane Highway Award for puttin' the pedal to the metal) was the first one all over this show. No doubt he'll be keeping Mr. Curtis Wright on his toes ! You just know Curtis is really going to be pumped (as always) for this one. His vocals and guitar will be roaring will PPL and Shenandoah.

I liked the informative post from The Thing With Two Heads, Blairsboy/Pat Reilly. Will the real Blairsboy please stand up, please stand up.

Nice to hear from you Rip, hopefully all going will jump on this thread and also wear their bells.

The radio stations in the area are already playing a great commercial for this event, calling it the "country event of the year ".

All the best,
Tom
Last edited by Tom on Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:05 am

Hello all,

A number of people have contacted the site re: donations, a truly wonderful gesture !

Obviously a huge number of people cannot attend the show and wish to help out.

This is in the works right now.

We will be setting up somethng on this site for that specific purpose. It will give all the details, so keep checking the site.

Once again, thank you for your kindness, concern and generosity.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Dog on board!

Postby LIDog » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:07 pm

Can dogs fly? Sure we can, as long as we're in the plane's cargo area. Tickets are much cheaper that way too.

I'm looking forward to the show, and to meeting some of my fellow prairiedogs from the site! I'll be in the VIP section, and easy to recognize. I'll be the dog!

See y'all there!
Dog
LIDog

Postby admin » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:42 am

Hi prairiedogs,

There are still some good seats available for Saturday's big event.

I'm happy to say so far ticket sales have been good, those involved are pleased with the advance ticket purchases. It's expected quite a few more will be sold over the next four days, right up until showtime, as the event continues to generate publicity over the local airwaves and through word of mouth.

I've posted some additional info on other threads re: the auction and donations .If you have any other questions, just drop a line.

All the best,
Tom
admin
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League