come to va beach

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

come to va beach

Postby morrow ohio » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 am

I grew up in Morrow Ohio and was constantly listening to PPL and they were one of my favorite groups......I still think Tears is the best ever! Come close to VA beach and I will be there.....good to see you back together. P.S. The Eagles don't come close to you guys in originality.....
turn around...
morrow ohio

Postby Tom » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:29 am

Hi morrow,

Thanks for signing up!

Hopefully PPL will be within striking distance of you in 2007. Everything is tentative now, still in the planning stages, so let's hope for the best !

I'm not familiar with the Eagles,were they country rockers ? I guess once the PPL debut LP came out I didn't have the need to listen to them. I agree with your assesment !

Have a good one,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Re: come to va beach

Postby MartinD28 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:14 am

morrow ohio wrote:I grew up in Morrow Ohio and was constantly listening to PPL and they were one of my favorite groups......I still think Tears is the best ever! Come close to VA beach and I will be there.....good to see you back together. P.S. The Eagles don't come close to you guys in originality.....

Well, the band was in Newport News just last month. Hope you caught the show ' cause it was great as usual.

From the schedule, it looks like a spring 2007 date is scheduled in Roanoke.

Couple weeks ago I had a nice conversation with the band's booking agent and gave him the names of promoters and several new venues ( Toads's Place and the National Theater) scheduled to open here in Richmond in early 2007. Also he's aware of the Norva in Norfolk. So...hopefully we'll see more shows around these parts.
MartinD28

Return to Pure Prairie League