Home Page Videos From Humphrey's SD

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Home Page Videos From Humphrey's SD

Postby Tom » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:57 pm

In case you didn't catch it, there are two great videos on the home page, catching Mike in his surprise appearance at the 8/24 Humphrey's show.

The first is Flat Tire Merle, the second Amie. The band and Mike sound great, Mike really brings it in Merle !!! It's truly wonderful to see, amazing, he sounds great. It's still boggles the mind.

Amie also features Mike's two sons , and has still shots throughout it, real nice.What a special night for the Reilly's !!! I believe it was Jane who took the video's so thank you so much for bringing them to all of us, you can't imagine how much fun it is seeing it ! Then again, I guess you probably can.

I'm told Mike also played the recent show at Mommoth Lakes Ca and he and the band really put on another hot show.On steel was John David Call, taking over for Fats that night. I wish I could have been at that one !

All the best,
Tom

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Dan Williams III » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:03 am

Apparently Mike is a fast healer...he looks great and sounds better than ever. All those prayers and well-wishes never hurt. And those videos are special...an added bonus is that they are downloadable for our personal archives. The stills in "Amie" are a nice touch. Craig mentions that Caroline is in the audience that night...so, Caroline, are you with us now? It would be great for you to identify yourself, since you are partly responsible for inspiring a classic musical gem...go ahead now, take a bow.
Finally, Tom, great job with the editing and thanks so much for making the videos available to all of us insatiable PPL fans!
Dan
Clutch Cargo prefers spinners.
Dan Williams III

Videos

Postby Plum Rose » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:15 am

God Bless you Michael Reilly... Heal... Get stronger with each day.
Plum Rose

Postby Hockeyedmart » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:36 pm

How awesome is that!! Tom great job getting the video clips out and great to see Mike on stage with the band again. I've got two boys of my own and must admit a tear fell watching that clip with the kids after all Mikes been through. The feeling he had next to his kids on stage has to be the same heartfelt feelings inside we have to see him back up on stage with the bandmates. God has blessed you Michael and you continue to bless us with your inspiration and feelings through those great PPL classics! Again Tom great job with this site
Hockeyedmart

Postby MartinD28 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:46 am

Excellent...good video with real clear audio!
MartinD28

Mike's Return

Postby RedRiverPatrol » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:30 pm

My son and I are in the row in front of the camera about 6 people to the left. I said it before and I'll say it again. It was a real honor to be there that particular night for that occasion. Special, and Mighty Fine!!!

Thanks for posting the videos.
Dave

You are only young once, but you CAN be immature forever.
RedRiverPatrol

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:19 pm

If there is one thing I'm great at, one thing I have always strived to do well, one goal of mine in life, it's to take credit for something I didn't do.To me, it doesn't get any better, that's when you know you are hitting all your spots, red hot. Actually I think Jane took the video(and that's in a venue where I'm told they are real strci about camera's etc. No one was getting that from her, I guarantee you that!) Dania got it on the site, great job my quiet friend !! I just wanted to point it out since so many times we blow by the home page and hit the Forum.Now if you'll excuse me I have to go take a few more bows. Thank you one and all.

Hopefully we may get some more stuff like this on the site.
Have a good one,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League