Information on George Grantham

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Information on George Grantham

Postby graciegrantham » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:46 pm

Hi

I am the daughter of drummer George Grantham who suffered a a traumatic stroke in 2004. We have designed a website for my father to give fans and friends information on various things that are going on. There is an article Modern Drummer was doing on my dad prior to his stroke that you can read. When their are auctions the website has a link to take you to them and various other topics.We have an auction planned to start tomorrow night 8pm est. Here is the link for the website: http://www.puttingheadstogether.org/

If you are also interested in joining the mailing list we started for updates on auctions and just basic music discussions you may go to: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pu ... sTogether/

If anyone has any further questions or anything please feel free to email us from the putting heads together website!

Gracie
graciegrantham

Postby Tom » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:30 pm

Hi Gracie,

Thanks so much for the info, it's great to see people get involved. We all have you and your Dad in our thoughts and prayers. I hope he continues on his road to recovery. Best of luck in your auctions !

For you die hard prairiedogs, George jumped in on drums awhile back with PPL for a stint !!

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

George Grantham

Postby 3partharmony » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:50 am

I'm so happy to see you posted this here Gracie. I will be getting some things together for this auction. It might be at the end of September, but I'll be sending them.... Keep up the good work! 8)
“I'd trade all my tommorows for a single yesterdayâ€
3partharmony

Return to Pure Prairie League