Hi all from a Poconut

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Hi all from a Poconut

Postby beatlebob » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:47 pm

Heard PPL was playing with Poco next week at Humphrey's so I went on line and ordered the new LP so as to more enjoy the show. Wow..It's real good.
I remember these guys from a long time back but as with Poco I didn't know there was a current revival. Anyway..happy to be on board..and Hi to the other Poconuts who are on board here as well. See some of you at Humphrey's.. Alot of the Poconuts wear 'blinkies'
(Flashing Pins) so you'll know us..I will be 5th row center...(real name is Robert)
Beatlebob
beatlebob

Postby fanzine » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:24 pm

Beatlebob,
It's good to add another Poconut to the Prairie Dogs!
fanzine

Postby Tom » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:25 pm

Hi Bob,

Great to have you here. When you have some spare time check around the forums, I'm sure you'll find many interestings posts which will help you catch up on PPL, both past and present. Many nice photos from concerts the past two years and a few from the 70's also. In the cominmg months there will be more additions to the site.

Glad you like the new CD, it's been doing extremly well. PPL/Poco have been putting on some great shows, nothing like it out there today !

Have a great time at Humphrey's ,Bob.
All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Proud1 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:58 am

Welcome Bob from a fellow Poconut, good to have you on board.
Proud1

fellow poconut

Postby 3partharmony » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:30 pm

Hi guys. I have enjoyed reading this site too. I joined the other day and see several fellow poconuts here. It's not surprising really, it's like running into old friends somewhere else. Virtual bar hopping, if you will.... :)

I'm looking forward to the Rock 'n CholesteRoll Show :!:
“I'd trade all my tommorows for a single yesterdayâ€
3partharmony

Postby billyJvoltare » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:38 pm

I'd also like to welcome my Poco Compadres to the PPL site (I'm SunsetKidd over there, still BJV over here).
You'll find the same types of fans and fan friendly folks (5 times fast now) here as on our other 'favorite band' site.

But the pictures are bigger here.
billyJvoltare

poco and ppl :)

Postby 3partharmony » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:33 am

yes, the photos are bigger. Glad to see you SunsetKidd.

billyJvoltare wrote:I'd also like to welcome my Poco Compadres to the PPL site (I'm SunsetKidd over there, still BJV over here).
You'll find the same types of fans and fan friendly folks (5 times fast now) here as on our other 'favorite band' site.

But the pictures are bigger here.
“I'd trade all my tommorows for a single yesterdayâ€
3partharmony

Return to Pure Prairie League