Rick Schell interviewed in Poco magazine

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Rick Schell interviewed in Poco magazine

Postby fanzine » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:48 pm

Fellow Prairie Dogs,
The new issue of the Poco fanzine A Good Feelin' To Know is about to be mailed and one of the main interviews is with PPL's drummer Rick Schell. Rick talks about his career, PPL, his connections to Poco, and his new solo cd. He really gave us a great interview!
Other interviews this issue include Bill Lloyd, Rusty Young, and Jim Messina.
Our next issue will have an inteview with George Powell. One of the highlights of the interview is George's comments about the songs he wrote while in PPL. Tom will be providing a brief bio on PPL and a review of All In Good Time. We're hoping to get other interviews with the guys so Mike and/or Curtis, ( Craig and Fats, too ) if you're reading this
" we want you"!
If anyone is interested in subscribing please send me a "PM" and I'll provide the details. Thanks!
Fanzine
fanzine

Postby Tom » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:47 pm

Hi gang,

Give this a shot, it's well worth it.

As I've mentioned, it's got a personal touch, it's done by fans, for fans. Maybe that's why I think it has a genuine personality to it. It doesn't cater to anything or anyone,(except people like us). It simply puts out issues that relate to so many of the bands, musicians etc that we followed for so many years, keeping us abreast of new music, books, DVD's etc. The guys involved put a great deal of effort into it and it shows. It's well worth the price. Certainly it's nice to have something to look froward to in your mail box instead of a bunch of bills. It's also not a bad idea to give this as a gift to a friend who is tough to buy for, it surely would be a welcome and unusual surprise.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League