15 sec. Chillicothe clip

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

15 sec. Chillicothe clip

Postby Tom » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:54 pm

Well it's certainly not long, but it's worth a look anyway. On youtube.com someone posted a 15 sec clip of the band doing Let Me Love You Tonight. It's fun and there's the sight of Mike, Craig, Curtis, Rick alongside John David Call and George Ed Powell. Click the link below to catch it.

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=sjttrp

When the page comes up just click on the song.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby billyJvoltare » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:33 pm

Loved it.

Let's have that whole concert on CD, PLEASE. Wishful thinking, perhaps, but those shows are moments in PPL history that need to be preserved, and remembered.
billyJvoltare

Postby Tom » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:04 pm

Hi Billy, how 's it going.

You're not alone on that thought. I don't know if it will happen, but I wouldn't rule it out either. Thank God Mike's doing much better. Mike and the band had a few more things in the works, but I don't know if the live show was one of them. The way I see it, as long as it exists, and the recording is of the same quality as If You Say What I'm Thinking from All In Good Time, we wil always have a shot at it ! Man, I love the way that song sounds. I was thrilled they put it on there but having the live cut was outstanding. I heard Curtis do that tune on the Orral and Wright CD and I swear it came to my mind how easily it fit into the PPL sound. When I first saw him do it with PPL, I was knocked out. Let's hope Mike's progress continues so he can drag his butt back on the stage, then into the studio, and do what he does best-make us happy. And I'm sure he's real happy to know we already have his schedule mapped out for him. It's the least we can do.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League