If the Shoe Fits CD

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

If the Shoe Fits CD

Postby PDN » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:20 pm

Does anyone have an extra copy of "If the Shoe Fits' on CD for sale or can burn me a copy on a CD-R? I recently sold all of my vinyl records and turntable and am in the process of replacing as many LP's as I can with CD's. It seems If the Shoe Fits is no longer available in CD format. I loved this album and felt it is PPL's best work ever. Please advise as soon as you can. Thanks much.

PDN :
PDN

Postby Tom » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:52 pm

Thanks for joining PDN,

Sorry for such a delayed response. I was getting my nose hairs clipped last week and one thing led to another. Great job though.

I'm certain something can be done, I'll contact you. Many prairiedogs are still lookng for the CD's that either never were relesed or were out only briefly and are now unavailable. In time, we'll all get what we need, just stick around here a bit.

I always love it when fans from all over have their particular favorite, there is so much terrific music from PPL, it never gets old. If The Shoe Fits had some beautiful tunes that were staples at PPL shows for quite some time. Lucille Crawfield still hits their sets today. Powell had some other great ones on it, Long Cold Winter, Aren't You Mine ( Call's steel again, wow ! ), Sun Shone Lightly, written by Young Tim Goshorn and sung by The Lizard, was another that still sounds just as good today.

Take care,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League