Mike's on the mend!!

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Mike's on the mend!!

Postby Blairsboy » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:15 am

Praise God.

Mike is on the mend after a very difficult week to say the least.
After 3 major surgeries including a heart stint and liver transplant, Mike is alert and anxious to start his recovery process. All your thoughts and prayers did the trick and without them, we may have lost the ol' boy.

I knew you fans wouldn't let him down and he does too.
I'm sure he'll be posting his own thank yous asap.

So, thanks again prairie dogs!

He is enjoying all the well wishes and reads every one.
Lord willing, he could be back on stage in a few months.

So keep the prayers coming.

Whoopie ti yi yo!!
Blairsboy

Postby billyJvoltare » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:24 pm

Thanks for the news.

Looking forward to seeing you in concert, Mike. Wishing you the very best!
billyJvoltare

Postby Tom » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:03 pm

Blairsboy gets post of the year honors !

Let's face it, that type of news doesn't get any better, not to mention how it puts everything in perspective. Yes, Blairsboy, we will keep our prayers and good thoughts going for a speedy recovery. Mike and his family have gone through far too much already.Truly incredible, if you believe in miracles, this was one. If you don't, well, maybe reconsider !!

And Blairsboy, a big thanks to you for taking the time to make the post during what was certainly a very difficult time for you, too.

And an even bigger "Whoopie ti yi yo!! " right back at you. I'm uncertain what that means, or what you were doing when you yelled it out, but it sounds very upbeat and positive. And hey you are a cowboy, so who knows these things better than you ? Thanks a whole bunch Curtis.

And Mike, well, you sure do live on the edge old buddy. And , as usual, as has been said here before, you just can't keep a good ole Kentucky boy down. But really, you are pushing that a bit.

The very best to everyone,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby MartinD28 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:56 pm

To a "mighty fine musician"....hang tough. We're all anxious for you to return to the top of your game and grace the stage again.
MartinD28

Postby Blairsboy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:59 pm

That's gotta be the cutest little girl and the ugliest dog I've ever seen.

Just kidding!
Blairsboy

Postby Tom » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:50 am

There's no doubt Mike's been getting the best care available. It's time for those people to take a bow.

Tom
Site Admin

Postby LIDog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:16 am

Blairsboy wrote:That's gotta be the cutest little girl and the ugliest dog I've ever seen.

Just kidding!

LOL!!!

And here I was thinking how much I wish I could have that picture on my posts too!

Dog!

P.S.
Tom, I don't know how you do it, but you manage to keep outdoing yourself! Thank goodness you're here to remind me that I'm not the craziest person on this site after all!
LIDog

Postby MartinD28 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:44 am

Blairsboy wrote:That's gotta be the cutest little girl and the ugliest dog I've ever seen.

Just kidding!

Thanks for keeping us updated on Mike. Wishes always to Mike for a speedy recovery!

Glad you like the picture of the twins.
MartinD28

Return to Pure Prairie League