Mike Reilly

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Mike Reilly

Postby LJDJShow » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:27 pm

I would like to ask everybody here to stop for just a few seconds and say a prayer for the big Guy & put him and his family on your Churches Prayer lists.

Get Well Soon Mike.
Last edited by LJDJShow on Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
LJDJShow

Postby billyJvoltare » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:06 pm

Love ya, Mike.
Get well soon.
billyJvoltare

Mike Reilly

Postby Plum Rose » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:08 am

Dearest Michael,
I am going to speak for ALL of Ft. Thomas, Kentucky, for everyone that Michael has touched through his music. We are on our knees, our hands raised to the heavens and our heads are bowed... we pray for your health, for your strong spirit to see you through this and hope that you will return to us once again to make us smile. You, Mr. Michael Reilly, have made your home town so VERY PROUD. We all feel close to you, to your brother, to your sisters, your mother and father and have enjoyed your music so much these past years. We are looking forward to hearing more! So draw from the power of your home town's prayer and the inner strength that we know you have. Let's dance together once again!!!
We love you, Michael.
GET WELL SOON!!!!
Plum Rose

Mike Reilly

Postby Plum Rose » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:45 am

Let's hear it everyone!!!!! The power of prayer is an amazing thing... Let Michael hear you, feel you--flood in the messages... COME ON!!!!!
Plum Rose

Postby LIDog » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:16 am

We're with you Plum. Although I don't think that I could ever put it as eloquently as you did.

We need ya Mike. May the Lord's spirit fill you and your family, and give you the strength to get through these times. We look forward to your return very soon!

All the best,
"Dog"
LIDog

Postby RollAlong » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:01 pm

Sorry if this is covered in another thread, but I haven't been able to locate info on what kind of surgery he had. I saw the post about him being run down, but don't know anything else. Best wishes to Mike and the band. I look forward to the 8/13 concert in Cleveland.
RollAlong

mike Reilly

Postby Plum Rose » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:26 pm

Did I ask for silent prayer...???? Let's hear it rumble!!!!!!
Plum Rose

Postby schmoopy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:08 am

Mike,

We continue to pray each day, you will get better, we won't stop until you are back out there !
schmoopy

Postby Tom » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:25 am

Let's all continue to keep Mike and his family in our thoughts and prayers each and every day. Please continue to send him your get well wishes, let's keep his spirits up, let him know we are all thinking of him, show him we care. Mike, you know by now you've got people all over the country in your corner !
Tom
Site Admin

Postby pool_of_tears76 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:35 pm

I may have missed a bit as I've not been here much lately. What exactly happened w/Mike?

I do hope he gets well soon. He's the one who's helped to keep PPL alive all these years. Kudos to Mike. And please get well soon. I'd like to see PPL play live sometime...come to Iowa. :)

I do know they played here in my hometown in the fall of 1976...ahh, if time travel were possible 8)
pool_of_tears76

Postby jmhall » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:29 pm

My prayers go out to Mike. Seeing the guys recently on stage was great. But not having Mike there was a personal downer for me. He's a big part of their success. Hope your recovery is speedy.
Jim Hall
jmhall

Postby Tom » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:01 pm

Mike's doing much better and appreciates the notes from everyone. Let's keep them coming !

Take care,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League