new look on the website

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

new look on the website

Postby prairiedog » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:17 pm

Greetings, Fellow Prairiedogs!!
We want to thank everyone for your positive feedback on the new website look. Kudos to my good friend Tom Sheridan for his diligent efforts maintaining the site. He's really a big part of getting this old train back on track, and we're very grateful for his input. Our new site designer/administrator is Dania Morris. Dania is a dear friend, fellow musician and neighbor of mine. She designs sites for a living, and this new look is her work. I supplied my wishes and thoughts on the look, added in some Tom Sheridan into the mix, and turned her loose! We're not finished yet, but things are looking pretty good to me right now. Take a bow, Dania!
In the near future, we'll be updating the bio section (thanx again, Tom S. and Stephen Smith), adding in the "ScrapBook" section (another of Tom's gems) and several more changes. We welcome your input, and we'll be happy to take credit for all the good ideas! (':lol:')
I also want to tip the old cowboy hat to our friend Gregg Cole, who single-handedly got the PPL site up & going a few years back.
Last but not least, Thank You Michael Connor for continued inspiration, through dreams and late-nite chats. I'm glad you're home, my brother.
Thanks again for hanging in there with us, all you Prairiedogs!
Mike Reilly
prairiedog

Postby Tom » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:53 am

Aloha,

I hope you have your satellite radio on so you can hear some decent music. It seems some old geezers are heating up the charts on it.

Have fun !!!
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Jazzman » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:46 pm

Hey Tom,

Nice touch having the entire cd play when you access the site.

:D

Jazzman
Jazzman

Postby billyJvoltare » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:21 am

Jazzman wrote:Hey Tom,

Nice touch having the entire cd play when you access the site.

:D

Jazzman

Yeah, it's great to hear the album crank up when I log in. Outstanding, Tom.
And it's cool that you can fastforward to any of the other songs at any time.
Keep up the good work. Looking forward to Westbury Music Fair, in less than a month, with PPL, Poco and Jock Bartley's Firefall.

Long Live Pure Prairie League
billyJvoltare

Return to Pure Prairie League