where to find

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

where to find

Postby mj » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:42 am

It great that ppl has put out a new cd but trying to purchase it is like pulling teeth. Where is the best place to find and purchase the new cd?
so what is up with the new project?
mj

Postby Tom » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:52 am

Hi mj,

Nice that you found this place.

Now for the root canal. Right now there is only one place to purchase the new CD, All In Good Time, and it's here on the site. Either click the Store Icon or the picture of the CD right on the Home page. Both take you to the place where you order the CD.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the new project. This year PPL will have some other things to look forward to which are still in the production stages, no definitive time frame established, but ,yes, there will be more to look forward to. Stay tuned.

Take care,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

i found it

Postby mj » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:26 am

ok I found the link to purchase the cd. :lol:
so what is up with the new project?
mj

Postby Stalker » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:09 am

hi tom..

any plans for a live dvd by PPL?
Stalker

Postby Tom » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:54 am

Glad you got the link mj, the CD will be worth the wait.

I'm unaware of any specific plans as of now re: a DVD but hopefully it's something that is being considered. A DVD project would naturally have to consider the venue where it would be done, and PPL and Rick Alter are still in the process of putting together another national tour.

Last year was huge, no doubt about it. Considering PPL had been inactive ( not entirely, they performed some shows on a limited basis from 1999- 2004), they burst upon the scene, and much like their music itself, carried on in the proudest of PPL traditions: they hit the road.

With little fanfare re: their return, suddenly they were touring all over the country and just before year's end released a CD that stands out not only in PPL's tremendous legacy, but certainly rivals anything coming from the country rock genre's heyday in the 70's.

Obviously last year's success has the band thinking and planning, but we'll have to wait and see exactly what projects they will be able to include in this year's schedule since we will already know another tour is in the works. I'm sure they will come up with something though, and when they do it will leave us in the same position we are always left in: Asking for more !
Tom
Site Admin

Postby billyJvoltare » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:21 pm

Haven't checked in here in awhile, but looking forward to the Long Island show in May with the big 3...PPL, Poco and Firefall.
As far as a live thing, I'm still hoping that last fall's Ohio shows will somehow find their way onto CD. What a treasure for us loyal Prairiedogs that would be.
But whatever this year has in store I'm sure the band will give its best (as always). May they continue, and have fun doing it!
billyJvoltare

Postby Tom » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:36 pm

Hi Billy,

That looks like some show in NY, there was some real nice feedback on the 7 Springs show last Nov with the same 3. Amazing, all these years later !

Take care,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League