Thanks to you all!!!

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Thanks to you all!!!

Postby prairiedog » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:26 pm

To all the folks who contribute so much to making this message board and website interesting:
MY HATZ IZ OFF 2 U !!!!
It's the feedback, the insight, the dedication and appreciation for what we try to do that makes it all worthwhile. I know I can speak for the entire band, including members past & present, when I say that PPL's fans and friends are unique and special people. We've always tried to surround ourselves with like-minded players and friends, and it's great to know that we have so many other folks who are cut from that same cloth. As long as we can keep going, we'll do our best to make you all proud of us.
Keep those cards & letters a-comin', kids!!
Best regards,
Mike Reilly
prairiedog

Postby Tom » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:43 pm

A banner day here on the board , two PPL members stopping by !

Always great to hear from you Mike, congrats to you and the band on the new CD. It's nice to have a place after all these years where fans from all over can talk about the old days, the present ones and look forward to even more great times, real special stuff. It's really been some ride ! It's nice to know you and the guys are enjoying yourselves as much as we are, can't wait for the new tour. It's obvious all the hard work you guys put in still brings out the enthusiasm and passion in us. As long as you guys keep it going, we'll still get on board. You can't teach an old prairie dog new tricks right ?

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby MartinD28 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:10 am

Mike,

Thanks for checking in. We're just a bunch of dedicated fans & musicians that are quite happy that the band is recording and playing gigs again. Ya'll are a class band with wonderful material and long time staying power. Congrats on the new CD. Keep doing it!!!!!!
MartinD28

Return to Pure Prairie League