New CD All In Good Time: Favorite Songs

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Postby Tom » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:55 pm

There's another tune on here, Nothing Like The Lonely that Craig wrote with with Scott and Carol Parker that Patty Loveless loved and put it on her CD On Your Way Home. She also put it on her single from that CD. She's working her way into the PPL family tree slowly but surely. She did the harmony vocals on Vince Gill's song When I Call Your name, which was his career breaking tune.
Tom
Site Admin

Postby AndyAnderson » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:03 pm

Hi Tom ,
Lyric Fl. show was a good time but without Mike R., how is he doing ? Is he going to be OK?
Thanks Andy
AndyAnderson

Postby Tom » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:11 pm

Hi Andy,

Mike's doing fine, I'm very happy to say he's OK. Fortunately it's a simple case of being run down, exhaustion. Mike's been doing his Clark Kent thing since this kicked in , coast to coast trips, overseeing all aspects of the new CD and future projects etc and it caught up with him. He missed the Fri. night show in SC and the Sat show in Fl. No one was more upset than Mike about missing the gigs but thankfully common sense prevailed.

I received a few notes from both shows and they expressed similar comments to your remarks Andy-the guys sounded great , they had a good time, but it's not the same without the big guy !

More importantly, they expressed their sincere concern for Mike, as you did.

Thanks for writing Andy,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Pure Prairie League