Live album

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Live album

Postby Skarthi » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:30 pm

Love the new album, and the quality of the live track is awesome. Is there to be a full live album soon?
O.K. O.K. The Brit's aboard.
Skarthi

Postby Tom » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:28 pm

I can't say if a live CD will be released. I don't know of any definitive plans right now, but I'm not saying it will never happen either. PPL already has a few things in the works for 2006 and whether or not a live CD is released this coming year, well, for now we'll have to hold on and see what happens. I think everyone loves that live track, it really captures the band , who have always been known to put on great shows, and the incredible hometown crowd at Chillicothe.
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Proud1 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:08 am

Yeah, I'd also love to see a live album released, just listening to If You Could Say What I'm Thinking, makes me so wish i could see PPL performing live. Guess i'll have to save up the pennies.
Proud1

Postby Tom » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:04 pm

At the moment, especially after hearing the new CD non-stop, I'm hoping they release another studio LP. I figure strike while it's hot, get some more new tunes which will last longer than we do. A live release certainly would never get any complaints from me, but getting into the studio and putting together even more new material from these guys would be special. The way I see it, we can always get something live released, we can't always get the opportunity to have the group head to the studio and create new music. As long as they are at a time where they may be able to create it, go for it !l Time will tell, but no matter what path they choose, we will get something terrific, that we can count on.

Have a good one,

Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League