AOL RADIO/ Airplay ?

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

AOL RADIO/ Airplay ?

Postby davelefeber » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:27 am

Seems to me some of the material would do well on XM, Sirrius and or AOL Radio. AOL radio now has a southern/country rock genre station. Also, Lightning 100 a very progressive Nashville station would give the CD a few spins. Tom, let me know if you need the PD contact info at Lightning 100. Great station, I'm sure they would give Fuller's material some airplay, I'm sure Fuller knows people over there....
davelefeber

Postby Tom » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:02 am

Hi Dave,

Well, that's it, spread the word around.

I'll be happy to contact them or anyone else. Just send me a PM with the info please. If anyone has other contacts , please feel free to send me a PM with the info and I'll gladly make a call , send a letter, etc. Thanks !

Take care, Tom
Last edited by Tom on Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
Site Admin

Postby davelefeber » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:10 am

Tom:

Sent you a private message re WRLT. If you did not get it please let me know. TKS
davelefeber

Postby Tom » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:08 pm

Hi Dave,

Thanks I got it and will act on it.

Again, it's up to us to spread the word on the new CD.

The more the merrier, not to mention once the word gets around more and more will be lining up for concerts, etc.

This year will be real nice, with a few projects underway, much to look forward to.

I'm really looking forward to hearing many of the new songs live, the vocals, lyrics, well, everything about them are exciting and will make for some outstanding shows.

If anyone else has a contact , feel free to PM me with details and I'll be happy to do it.

Take care, Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League