hello

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

hello

Postby Amy » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:26 pm

Hey there!

I am a fan of PPL!!! My name is Amy , allthough the song is Aimie (sp?) but when i was about 3 or 4 and this song would play I swore up and down that was written for me , i would go around singing "AIMIEEE WHATCH YA GONNA DOOOO" well as i got olde,r i learned I was born in 1984 and the song was relased in 1977 i think--

anyways.. I lpve the forum! great work!!! keep it up i look forward to posting and meeting you all here

Amy
Amy

Postby LIDog » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:22 am

Now that's what I call a great post! Nice to have you here Amy. I'm sure that somehow Craig Fuller was thinking of your arrival in another decade or so when he wrote "Amie"! :wink:
Do you have your copy of "All in Good Time" yet? It's a great record. You probably don't remember records, but I call it a record because to me, a cd is just a bunch of songs, while a record is a work of art. And this collection deserves that distinction!
Spread the word and keep on writin'!
LI Dog
And now I'll introduce Tom who will properly welcome you to the forum!
TAKE IT TOM!!!....
LIDog

Postby Tom » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:49 am

WHOOOOEEE !!

A prairiedog howl for Amy, maybe not the original Amie but who cares ? Hey any chance there was a French-Canadian maid in your family tree ? Nice to have you here. Great welcome from the Dog right ? Listen to the man, obviously he knows his stuff ! You have to get the new CD, you'll love it, a real good time. I still call them records too, I sure do miss those huge covers, pull outs etc. This is the place to be to find out what's going on with PPL, as well as sharing some thoughts about the past. There is much to look forward to next year.

Take care,

Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Amy » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:11 pm

No i have some tapes, but i know in my house in the country my dad has a ton of records , and he was a huge PPL fan..I love the band!! most poeple "trip" when they hear me a 21 year old knows the songs and sings along to them too lol... I really need to get the albums though.. I admit im a lazy down loader (sp?) lol.. 8) Im loven this site!! It is so awsome to see pictures, ( i am a picture junkie, exp. old ones!!! ) and read reveiws, everything!!

and TY for the welcome!! if ya'll ever wanna check my site out and join, more than welcome.. well when i get my updtaes done and workin agian!! :D 8)

oh... no have no clue if there is a french canidian maid in my fam lol..

Amy
Amy

Postby Proud1 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:52 am

Hi Amy
Welcome to the PPL family, good to have you on board. Sorry to hear things did'nt go to well for you last year. Hope things improve for you,
Happy new year to you from over the pond.

Cheers Roger.
Proud1

Return to Pure Prairie League