New cd?

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

New cd?

Postby woogie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 am

Hey guys I know that All in good time is a hard act to follow,but is there any signs of a new cd coming out in the near future?
PLEASE.
country rock rocks
woogie

Re: New cd?

Postby Tom » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi Woogie,

I hope all is well, always nice to see your name pop up.

As of right now, I'm encouraged. In a recent interview Mike said that they would like to get out a new CD. He put no timetable on it, yet his words sounded encouraging. Donnie Lee Clark told me much the same after a killer show in NYC. He seemed quite confident about it but again they'll have to see what approach musically they will take. It's on the table though, that's for sure. I told him I would LOVE a live one after seeing the concert but will take what they give and ask no questions. The guys are killing it right now, huge talents.

Take care Woogie, stay in touch !
Tom Sheridan
Floral Park, NY
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Re: New cd?

Postby woogie » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 am

Hey Tom that sounds really encouraging, looking forward to that.Yeah many thanks for your kind words.Lots of water gone under the bridge this year.You can read all about it on the Poco website.Been a really bad year for us so far.Just hoping and praying the missus will get well and we can start living again.
Still got my dream of seeing PPL,Poco and Firefall one day.Take care Tom ciao for now.
country rock rocks
woogie

Return to Pure Prairie League