2012 Triple Crown

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

2012 Triple Crown

Postby Tom » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi prairiedogs,

Well since there are many players out there with roots in Kentucky and other racing mecca's, I'll share this sure fire winner with you.

There will be no triple crown winner. IHA scratched.

No need for concern. There is an even bigger play coming up.

Play the PPL superfecta. That's right, here it is, a lock :

4 straight, in this order, will take you to the winner's circle:

Thursday 07/19/12 - Amagansett, NY
Stephen Talkhouse
http://www.stephentalkhouse.com

Friday 07/20/12 - Scituate, MA
The River Club Music Hall
http://www.riverclubmusichall.com

Saturday 07/21/12 - Homer, NY
Homer P.A.C. Rick Schell's hometown !

Sunday 07/22/12 - New York City, NY
BB King Blues Club
http://www.bbkingblues.com

That's right ! Once again, PPL will play four shows, 4 nights, 4 different venues. They did it earlier this year, went 4 for 4 with sellouts, so expect the same. No need to waste time handicapping this, like I said, it's a mortal lock. Jump all over this thing now.

The band will fly out of the gate, continue to pick up the tempo, then close with an incredible rush, cruising home an uncontested winner. Look for Mike Reilly , John David Call (aka The Call of The Wild) , Rick Schell and Donnie Lee Clark in the winner's circle once again. Don't be fooled by those who like longshots, or simply play against the odds looking for something out there that comes always comes up short. That's the wiseguy approach and wiseguys end up like Henry Hill. You don't need that. Take my advice, throw out the rest and bet on the best. Go with a proven winner.

May the horse be with you,
Tom Sheridan
Floral Park, NY
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Re: 2012 Triple Crown

Postby schmoopy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Hey Tom,

Real nice post,extremely clever love the artwork !

The band sure has been doing great again this year, terrific reviews. They don't rest on their past, they constantly update their setlist and always bring a fresh approach . A ton of energy ! I can't wait to see them.

I couldn't help but think of what you wrote when I picked up the paper the other day : "That's the wiseguy approach and wiseguys end up like Henry Hill.You don't need that."

Hill died within a couple of days of your post. A premonition ?

PPL , better than ever !
Schmoopy
schmoopy

Re: 2012 Triple Crown

Postby Tom » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Schmoopy,

Glad you liked it, thanks. I used some artwork from my live CD collection, this one was from Belmont Park Race Track where the band played a few times at their summer concert series.

The band has really kicked things up on tour this year, many new tunes from their extensive catalogue, songs millions of fans went nuts over years back, songs which still register with fans today.It's the result of the hard work and dedication of the guys. PPL will never go stale, never give us anything but their best. And their best is the best.

As for Hill, well, as far as I know he never attended a PPL show. He roamed Queens and Long Island in NY and owned a bar called The Suite on Queens Blvd NY. The bar did not play any PPL music. He got what he deserved. Stay tuned for my next prediction, pick up some fast cash in the next dead pool.

All the best,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League