Greetings and Birthday Wishes

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Greetings and Birthday Wishes

Postby prairiedog » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 am

Fellow Prairiedogs;
Now that I can access our monstrously-virus-hacked website again, I'd like to extend PPL's belated Thanksgiving greetings and our best wishes for a happy, safe and blessed Christmas. We hope the New Year brings you all success, health, music and love, and the light to find the way to what you're looking for.
I would also say a special Happy Birthday today to our brother in the skies, Michael Edward Connor, on what would have been his 61st. He is fondly remembered, sorely missed and exceedingly appreciated for his talents, his manner, and his love of life. We love you, Dirty !
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all the Dogs!! See you in 2011.
Mike Reilly
PrairieDog
prairiedog

Postby Tom » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Hey Mike,

Nice to hear from, best wishes heading your way .

Nice to see the tour page filling up for next year, we're all looking forward to some more great concerts, in the meantime enjoy Christmas and New Year's , but not to much !

Have a great one,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Re: Greetings and Birthday Wishes

Postby Mr70Cyclone » Mon May 09, 2011 4:42 pm

If I saw right in the paper for May 7, Happy Birthday Rick, you do a great job on 'Two Lane Highway'. I was there in Monroe Mi. for Mike's Birthday. I hope to catch the band again.
Mr70Cyclone

Return to Pure Prairie League