Hey where'd the avatars go?

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Hey where'd the avatars go?

Postby woogie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 am

I must have missed something?, where'd my avatar go.One minute it was there and now it's gone. :roll:
country rock rocks
woogie

Postby woogie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Hey is anyone out there? where did all the avatars go?
country rock rocks
woogie

Postby Tom » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:23 am

Hi Woogie,

We are still here. We are not alone. And we are many.

I've left several messages but so far James Cameron hasn't returned my calls. And I thought we were tight.

The site, I should say the forum part of it, obviously had some big problems for an extended period, it was inaccessible at one point, and apparently many users received warnings from whatever anti virus software they have when trying to get on the forum.

Hopefully that's all in the past now. As for the avatars, I don't know what the story is , hopefully it isn't a dead issue and will be fixed. I haven't heard a thing but it's fairly obvious they need fixing !The personal message function, or access to it, also appears to have a problem.

I'm still hoping to add some additions to the site, but if it doesn't happen here I'll see what I can do to bring some interesting PPL stuff to the internet for the faithful PPL fans who have spent decades enjoying so much incredible music.

I hope all is well with you woogie, it's always nice to see your name pop up here.

Please have a wonderful Thanksgiving , stay well and as always feel free to write, comment or ask questions about the band both past and present. I'll be more than happy to answer pr provide any info I can. For the record, I've always been "out there" as you put it. It's a nice place to be.

All the best Woogie,
Tom Sheridan
NY
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Postby woogie » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi Tom, thanks for the info.Just wondered what had happened.Realised it must be a glitch.Hope you had a good Thanksgiving also.Man it's nearly xmas again.Where did all that time go.Best wishes.
country rock rocks
woogie

Return to Pure Prairie League