Mike Connor: Gone but not forgotton

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Mike Connor: Gone but not forgotton

Postby Tom » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Hey prairiedogs,,

Let's try and have a good thought today for Mike Connor, his family and friends.

It's been 6 years since Mike gave way to pancreatic cancer on September 2, but certainly what he left behind will last forever.

Mike's brilliance as a musician only touches on his personal legacy. He was known and admired by family and friends as a man who brought a smile to their faces, someone who could light up a room with a simple grin.

No doubt he's missed. We'll listen to the musical genius he's left us, and we'll be filled with the joy he brought us, still marvelling at his immense talents.

All the best,
Tom
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Conway

Postby Chip's sister » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 am

Thanks for the reminder Tom! You are right Conway could light up a room w/ that smile and just seeing his name in your post did the same for me.

He was a helluva good musician, and more than that a really good person. My heart is filled with fond memories from 'back in the day' and I am grateful for the friendship we shared.

I know he and Chip are having a blast 'upstairs' and there is one heck of a band goin' on!

May today be a blessed day filled with great rememberings for prairiedogs everywhere! We were lucky to have had him with us for awhile! Peace, love and balance, Linda
Chip's sister

Postby Tom » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:49 am

Hi Linda,

Here's a few pics I put together some time ago of Conway. The one of Conway with the blue sky in it turned out to be the one used in the jacket of All In Good Time, which was pretty cool !

Have a good one,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League