What's up with Craig?

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

What's up with Craig?

Postby steve205 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Just wondering what Craig is doing as there is mention here and on poconut.org that he is not touring right now with PPL.
steve205

Postby Tom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi Steve,

Nice to hear from you, hope all is well.

I'm happy to say Craig is doing great.

I noticed a few comments around the internet after the recent PPL shows and some were concerning Craig Fuller, where is he, what's he doing, will he play this year etc.

He'll be with the band the next 4 shows , Feb 17, 18,19,20. The first three shows and possibly the 4th are acoustic shows and no doubt will be very special.

PPL's tour and lineups for all shows are still being worked up right now. As it stands, it's probable Craig may not play the entire tour but will appear at a number of shows, we'll see what happens there. Mike Reilly addressed that in a post some time ago, mentioning band members are all involved in other endeavors in addition to PPL.

Craig's still got a great attitude re: PPL and has expressed a sincere gratitude to all the fans who continue to support the band and also look forward to any future endeavors.

He is still very much interested in doing a solo CD but the fact is he has not had the time needed to complete it. Hopefully he will find that time in 2010. He's been in his studio recently doing some work on it, so we will continue to look forward to something new from Craig in the future. As I mentioned on another thread, he'll be with Feat in March. He's also doing a special show in March , I believe a benefit, where he'll be performing with his son Patrick, a major talent in his own right. Patrick, you may recall, has appeared several times on stage in recent years with PPL in addition to handling some terrific guitar licks on All In Good Time.

I'll tell you something else: Craig Fuller is one class act. Over the last several years since this site has been up, there has not been one time where he hasn't returned an email or phone call. He's been most gracious with his time, and still has the same love, pride and enthusiasm for the music that he had when he started this whole thing over 40 years ago. Even more importantly, Craig has his priorities in order, we should all have our act as together as well as he does !

All the best,
Tom Sheridan
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League