PPL ROCKS WILDEY THEATRE- TWO NIGHTS, TWO SELLOUTS

Post all Pure Prairie League concert reviews here.

PPL ROCKS WILDEY THEATRE- TWO NIGHTS, TWO SELLOUTS

Postby Tom » Tue May 15, 2012 8:21 am

Hi prairiedogs,

PPL was the band chosen last year for the rebirth of this venue. They played to a sold-out house on April 19 last year and Wildey Theatre Manager and Marketing Director Craig Leitner said he looked forward to their return. The band sold out the venue in two days last year. In fact, after the success of that show, the band was booked immediately for 2012.

Mr. Leitner stated " “We love them. They are very professional. They have a favored-nation status with us,” he said. “It just seemed right that this would work for our one-year anniversary. “We’re looking for two sellouts this time,” Leitner said.

He got them.

Katie Grable, Program Coordinator for the City of Edwardsville Parks Department was just as excited. She was kind enough to drop me a line stating : "We love having Pure Prairie League at the Wildey. The guys are easy to work with and very professional. We booked them for back-to-back shows this past year and had a full house both nights." She added their were some great concert photos which I will post from photographer Scott Evers .

PPL continues to sell out shows , leaving fans, venue managers and promoters thrilled. The location doesn't matter, the results and feedback are always the same: this band is red hot.

I'll see if I can get those photos posted today.

All the best,
Tom Sheridan
Floral Park, NY
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Concert Reviews