Mike and Nashville

Post all Pure Prairie League concert photos, old ads, ticket stubs, promo shots etc here.

Mike and Nashville

Postby cagliarita » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:22 pm

Newest prairiedog. Just joined. High five to Admin for the quality and content of the website. Looking forward the show in Nashville. Taking my original albums from 72 & 73 for a hopefull CLF signing. If he makes it back from Grand Lito. Mike, love you and I
consider it an honor to support the cause. Continued health & happiness.
cagliarita

Postby Tom » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:08 pm

Hi Timmy,

Great to have you here, thanks for the posts.

I'm real happy you like the content, it's a great group here. There will be more on the way as I've just completed a very comprehensive PPL Discography which touches on PPL's work as well as it's members through the years. A Scrapbook Section is near completion and hopefully fans as well as band members from all incarnations of PPL will find something they enjoy.

I hope Craig signs those LP's for you, good luck. While you're at it, seek out John Call too ! The Waverly kids unite again for a great cause.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby cagliarita » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:52 pm

Tom

Thanks for the reply and info on the PPL Discography and scrapbook section. I am very much looking forward to this and may have a few things to contribute. Fuller and John David Call together. Talk about special moments. I can already see the exchange of smiles and guitar/sho-boo licks on stage. I plan on being front and center finally filling in those few passages of musical time that I just can't seem to duplicate. Best of luck to all involved in the show. It is shaping up to be special. I almost don't want to tell anyone else about it....... but that would be selfish.

Regards,

Timmy
cagliarita

Return to Photos, Memorabilia