Sept 06 pics

Post all Pure Prairie League concert photos, old ads, ticket stubs, promo shots etc here.

Sept 06 pics

Postby Tom » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:07 am

I'm not sure which show it was, all I know is the same fan who sent in the Wildwood pics form '05 that I just posted also sent these in. Thanks again !!

Tom
Site Admin

Re: Sept 06 pics

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:43 pm

[quote="Tom"]I'm not sure which show it was, all I know is the same fan who sent in the Wildwood pics form '05 that I just posted also sent these in. Thanks again !!

Tom:

These look like they are from the STL show this past Sept, 06.

Mike

PS The show I missed by the way.
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Postby Tom » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:11 am

Hi Mike,

I hope things are well.

Thanks for the ID. It looks like I put a little salt in the wound ! Sorry you missed the show, I know you wanted it. But remember, you made Chillicothe, while some I know are still stewing about it.

All the best,
Tom
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:50 pm

Tom wrote:Hi Mike,

I hope things are well.

Thanks for the ID. It looks like I put a little salt in the wound ! Sorry you missed the show, I know you wanted it. But remember, you made Chillicothe, while some I know are still stewing about it.

All the best,
Tom

Touche, my brother, Chillicothe was the best birthday gift I ever got, STL was supposed to be the 2nd best.

:-}<

Things are going great my son just got a job and he and his wife are buying a house (and moving out) and my wife's mother is recoving from the surgery by leaps and bounds, so things are definitely on the up and up.

Hope all is well with your family and in your household!

Mike
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Return to Photos, Memorabilia