Wishing You a Merry Prairie Christmas !

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Wishing You a Merry Prairie Christmas !

Postby prairiedog » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:20 pm

To All our Prairie Dog Friends and Fans;

John, Scott, Donnie and I (as well as Craig, George, Billy, Conway, Larry, Tim, Vince, Curtis, Gary, Fats, Rick and all the once and forever members) wish you all a Merry Christmas and a peaceful, prosperous and productive New Year.

Thank You for a great 2016 touring season; we're looking forward to seeing you all down that Two Lane Highway in 2017.
We're truly blessed to have so many friends and fans throughout this musical journey.
God Bless You All !

Mike Reilly
PrairieDog
prairiedog

Re: Wishing You a Merry Prairie Christmas !

Postby Tom » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:13 am

Hi Mike and all Prairie Dogs !

Right back at you buddy, I hope all have a terrific Christmas season and 2017 brings happiness and whatever else Mike said, I'm too tired to copy it. May you all be able to attend a PPL concert to make 2017 worthwhile.

Congrats to all who rode under the PPL banner for taking this music to places to one thought possible back in 1969 ! That obviously includes RCA.

Hey Mike I know there are many other names but I'm throwing in Professor Jeff Redefer , the famous roadie who took the stage when the band was in sudden transition. A wild lead guitarist if there ever was one !

Talk to you real soon hopefully this week sometime !

The best to all,

Tom Sheridan
Floral Park, NY

Here's a few Christmas greetings:

"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League