Larry Goshorn

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Larry Goshorn

Postby JR » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Friends,

Here is a Facebook post I just saw from Tim Goshorn:

My brother Larry has to have open heart surgery. He's going to need lots of prayers and the expenses are going to be astronomical.For those who wish to help donations can be made through Play it Forward.Our thanks in advance for all the people who love him and want to help with making this financial burden less of a traumatic experience.God bless.

Here is the link for Play It Forward: http://pifcincy.org/home.php
JR

Re: Larry Goshorn

Postby prairiedog » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Fellow Prairie Dogs;
Thanx to JR who posted the heads-up about our brother-in-music Larry Goshorn. Brother Tim has informed me that Larry will undergo open-heart surgery on Thursday in Cincinnati. We would all appreciate prayers, positive thoughts and collective good vibes to help Larry come through this procedure with flying colors. Tim is organizing a benefit in late October to raise money to help cover the astronomical costs that will be incurred. Pure Prairie League is proud to be a part of the show; many friends and fellow musicians will be there, and we look forward to seeing a huge turnout for the event. In the interim, donations may be sent to "Play It Forward" online or to their address in Amelia, Ohio. The link to their website and address is included in the post from JR (a PPL alumnus) above this message. Join us in lending all the support you can for Larry. Thank You all and God Bless !
PrairieDog
prairiedog

Re: Larry Goshorn

Postby JR » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:10 pm

I was just chatting with Tim Goshorn on Facebook. He informs me that Larry is now home and recuperating. He still has a hard road to travel, but Tim indicates that he's making the trek in a very positive way. All the best to Larry!!
JR

Return to Pure Prairie League