Craig Fuller: New Website !

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

Craig Fuller: New Website !

Postby admin » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:32 am

Hey prairiedogs,

Here's a note re: Craig Fuller.

He recently put up a new site:

http://craigfuller.net/index.html

It's in it's beginnings, I'm sure more will be added but it's already had a few changes since it's recent start up.

The fact that Craig has started a site is terrific news, certainly it's an indication that we can look forward to more shows with Craig in some capacity, not to mention future recordings. The site has links to facebook and My Space where Craig has also started things up.

I'm believe the site will ultimately flourish with further changes which will ultimately give a clear indication to all just what an impact player Craig has been and continues to be since throughout his career.

All the best,
Tom Sheridan
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tom » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Hey gang,

Craig's site is coming along, check it out, it's got some nice video links, more stuff to come.

All the best,
Tom
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Re: Craig Fuller: New Website !

Postby Tom » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Hey gang,

Craig's doing a New Year's Eve show with Feat, in addition he'll be performing with Feat at their annual Jamaica excursion. Check his site for details, no doubt Feat will be all fired up with the guy who put them back on the map after an almost ten year hiatus. He also has a couple of solo shows booked, check out his site for all details.

Craig will be with playing with PPL 2/10/12 at Newport Kentucky a show that will sell out fast !!
All the best,
Tom
"I have seen the future of country music and it's name is Pure Prairie League."
Nostradamus 1555
Tom
Site Admin

Return to Pure Prairie League