PPL returns to Pike County April 28, 2018

Fan Forum for Pure Prairie League

PPL returns to Pike County April 28, 2018

Postby Vice Admiral Swiss Navy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 am

Hey Prairie Dog:

I just saw an announcement that Pure Prairie League was returning to Piketon, Ohio in Pike County for a show at the 48th Annual Dogwood Festival on Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 7pm.

Any idea if some of the Pike County Pure Prairie League, hometown favorites will be there to perform, Craig Fuller, John Call or Jim Caughlan?

Looking forward to a wonderful reunion evening regardless of who shows!

Vice Admiral
Swiss Navy
Vice Admiral Swiss Navy

Re: PPL returns to Pike County April 28, 2018

Postby Jay91954 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:50 pm

John Call is a regular member of the group now. So the Pope of the steel guitar will be there! :D
Jay91954

Postby Doug » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 pm

Hey Mike Reilly!! I second the motion from Vice Admiral concerning Craig and Jim. The news is already out here in southern Ohio and the buzz on social media is big. One of the recurring questions is whether Craig is going to be there. Knowing he occasionally performs with the band, would it be possible to ask Craig if he'd be interested? You know what PPL means to Pike County Ohio. This is already going to be the biggest event in Dogwood Festival history. If Craig can be there, this place will explode. Who knows how many more opportunities like this will come around? I was at all four Homecoming shows in Chillicothe, and I am very thankful and grateful to you and Craig, John and George, and everyone else. We're not looking for a Homecoming type of event at the Dogwood, but if Craig could be there, wow, that would be an amazing night that would be, for the fans, and I think for maybe Craig as well. And if you wanted to invite Jim and any other of the PPL friends and family onstage for say, Amie; well.... that would be Mighty Fine!

Prairie Dog for life! See you at the Dogwood!

Doug Sagraves
Doug

Postby prairiedog » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:04 am

Hello PrairieDogs !

The Pike County Dogwood Festival is shaping up to be a big event. Word is out and feedback is very positive. We've reached out to several of our friends inviting them to attend, so we're hoping to have a few surprises and some familiar faces in attendance. I can't say much more until I receive confirmations. PPL is really looking forward to bringing it all back home. Keep spreading the word and tell all your friends. This is a must-see event. Be there or be rectangular !
PrairieDog
prairiedog

Postby RollAlong » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Tickets? Can’t find where to buy them
RollAlong

Postby prairiedog » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:33 am

Good Question. I would try to contact Pike County or Piketon city sites or Google the Dogwood Festival. It's a free event, though, so I don't think tickets are gonna be a problem.
PrairieDog
prairiedog

Return to Pure Prairie League